Saturday, September 15, 2012

Disneyland 2008

This past week we went to California - Disneyland!  After being in the park for a few days we stayed with Johnny and Jen for a couple of days.  Because I am new at this and our lives our now much more boring I am going to stretch this out over a couple of posts.  On Monday we flew into Orange County picked up our rental car and headed for Disneyland.  We stayed in the Marriott Residence Inn ( I would highly recommend this hotel) it had a great breakfast included each day and it was within walking distance of the park.  Our room was a two bedroom loft.  Brandi and I had the loft and my mother bunked with Katherine and David in bunk beds.

The next morning we headed to Disneyland.  Our first ride was Pirate of the Caribbean.  Katherine sat shaking in my arms throughout the ride and David wasn't very excited either.  So since the dark kind of scary ride was such a hit we thought we would head to the Haunted Mansion a sure fire hit.  David liked this ride because it was like a mansion scooby-doo would visit.

No comments: