Saturday, August 30, 2008

Big Brothers Visit to the Hospital

The First Smile!

Proud Big Brother

Big Brother David got to visit Baby Jack in the hospital.  I picked him up from school (he started this week) and took him up to the hospital.  He was a little nervous but as long as a I promised I would take him back to Papa and Nana's to finish his sleepover he was willing to come.  David was a little reluctant to hold his brother but after some threats and guilt he finally came around.  I have been trying to post a video but it won't for some reason.  David was holding Jack and got the first smile (gas) and we got it on film.  David was holding Jack and Jack grunted and cooed so David said he got the first smile and first word.  He is pretty excited for a baby brother.

1 comment:

Atkins Family said...

He looks so proud! Brandi looks hot! I wish I looked that good after having a baby. Instead I look all puffed up.