Friday, May 30, 2008

Spain




Well I am now back among toe living that is I am staying my final night in Spain in  a hotel in Madrid and i have access to the internet for the first time this week.  It is pretty pathetic how attached I have become to the internet and cell phones. For those of you who weren't aware i am on a golf trip in Spain with some other lobbyists.  One of which is the lobbyist for Delta Airlines and helped to hook us up.  We have had a great trip with wonderful weather and nobody got sick.  We spent the week in a condo down in southern spain by the beach in a town called Alcaidesa which is about 10 minutes from Gibraltar.  I will give greater details later since it is now 1:30 in the morning and I have a 10 hour flight to JFK and then another 5 hours to SLC ahead of me!  I have attached a few pictures from our trip to wet your appetite.  I am still new at this and not very good at attaching pictures.  So I will give you  a brief description of them.  The first picture is that of me on  a golf course attached to our condo.  In the background you can see the Rock of Gibraltar.  The second picture is from a dinner we ate.  I have the lower leg of a suckling pig in my mouth.  Very tasty!  Lastly there is a picture of me at the top of the Rock of Gibraltar.  Like I said stay tuned, if jet lag ever wears off I will put up some more posts and pictures.  hasta Manana!

1 comment:

Justin and traci said...

I doubt that you check this but happy freakin birthday!!!!! I just tried to call you on skype.