Monday, May 19, 2008

Jedi Master











The highlight of David's trip was going to the the Jedi Training Facility. A couple of times each day they have a staged star wars enactment hosted by Jedi Masters. Darth Vader, Darth Maul and a couple of storm troopers make a surprise appearance. Luckily the selected trainees have been trained to avoid falling to the dark side. David was selected to battle Darth Maul. The video is short and sweet. Enjoy a few pictures from his training, battle and David sporting his diploma from his intense education.  However, according to David he will not be a true Jedi until he can do double flips.

4 comments:

Becca said...

Awesome. It's pretty serious business fighting Darth Vader.

Griffin Family said...

That is SO funny! I bet David LOVED that! I can't wait to see him in his jedi robes and hear all about it!

michelle said...

I was thrilled to death to see that Brandi and David have joined the blogging world. From my little world in Alamo NV. I look forward to any communication with the outside world. So glad I can now view the David Stewarts. Thanks Michelle Stewart

Atkins Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.